Monday, November 28, 2011

Some Thankful Days.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I think I like it for the food first and second for the fact that everybody is there for the same reason: the food. (At least that's how it works in my family...)

I didn't take a ton of pictures, but that didn't make this year any less meaningful. I got to spend some great time in the kitchen with my favorite Baby Lady, Shirley Jean. Got to have some good, quality Retail Therapy with Mama and Sissy. Had breakfast with Mama and Daddo, and got to enjoy some Heart Time with Brother Bear and his Gal.

What more could a girl ask for??

 Turkey before and after. And trust me, you want to make these recipes next year. Dang.

The Hubs sneakin' a little taste-test

"I'm thankful for..."

Midnight Hour Retail Therapy

Baby Lady and a Turkey Sandwich

1 comment:

  1. You out did yourself with the turkey this year. I have never had turkey so delicious.

    I washed a lot of dishes this year, but that was even fun because it kept me in the kitchen with you! lovemom

    ReplyDelete