1. First thing you wash in the shower? I'm strategic, I wash from the top down. Hair first!
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I love all of my hoodies the same. I see no color.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?: FUCK NO. His name is Brian T****, and I recommend you steer clear as well!
4. Do you plan outfits? I do. See question #1, I plan everything.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Pretty relaxed. My whole outlook has changed now that I'm with new job.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?: Hot sauce.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was one about my boss wearing lipstick and women's underwear. It was awesome.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? I've never met a stranger.
9. What are you craving right now? Watching SJ watch Elmo.
10. Do you floss? I own floss. I think the last thing I used it for was to tie by bra straps together so they'd hide under a dress.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cole slaw!
12. Are you emotional?: I'm like an m&m.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?: next question. this is dumb.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?: Lick! Sometimes I bite it with my lips, but mostly lick. Which is especially funny to me since I've gone on a series of apparently provocative first dates to Izzy's Ice cream...
15. Do you like your hair?: Yes. I just got it cut, so I like it again.
16. Do you like yourself?: see #13.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? For sure. I bet he says some REALLY crazy stuff when the cameras aren't on...
18. What are you listening to right now? "dada da da, dada da da, Elmo's world!"
19. Are your parents strict? not really. They had rules and expectations, but that's not the same as strict.
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes. And found out last night that if my mom could do one thing tonight, no regrets, that's what she would do.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Only if there's something crunchy mixed in with it, forcing me to chew, instead of just swallow chunks. SICK.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I physically ran into Hulk Hogan in an airport once. I also shared popcorn with Tony Oliva at the metrodome once. That's probably it.
23. Do you rent movies? Not really. I'm not opposed to it, I just don't do it.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Always.
25. How many countries have you visited? Canada. Scotland. And that one time I was in Germany...
26. Have you made a prank phone call?: Yes. And I pretended to speak french in it. I don't think they fell for it...
27. Ever been on a train?: Yes. The Amtrack, the light rail, and whatever they call the train in Scotland.
28. Brown or white eggs?: "Why does it always come down to race with you, Facebook?"--Erin. It's funny, because I said that SAME sentence to Alanna last week when I borrowed an egg, only it ended with "Alanna" instead of "Facebook!"
29. Do you have a cell-phone?: I dare you to find me someone who doesn't. And they can't be a grandparent, or middle school aged or younger.
30. Do you use chapstick? Yes. I'm in love with the one that was stuck to the sunscreen I bought.
31. Do you own a gun?: No. I've thought about it though.
32. Can you use chop sticks?: I have to practice before my food gets there every time, but yes.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My mom, bro, and favorite Shirley Jean!
34. Are you too forgiving? No. I'm a championship grudge holder. Remember that.
35. Ever been in love?: Yes. Fool me once...
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Oh, a variety of things. I think Erin is taking Roller Derby lessons. Jean is going to Aerospace school. Heather's going to ballroom dance. Mallory's probably going to sleep in since she's a vampire...
37. Ever have cream puffs?: made them, stuffed them, eaten them!
38. Last time you cried? I think his name was Brian, and oh how it was a waste of tears.
39. What was the last question you asked? "I don't know. Aren't they all the same? Stupid songs and bounching?"
40. Favorite time of the year?: Every season I'm looking forward to the season at hand. And during the transition times (like we're in now) I look forward to the next season.
41. Do you have any tattoos? If you find it, you can have it.
42. Are you sarcastic? I'm a very serious person.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?: Oh Ashton Kutcher, you've done it again!
44. Ever walked into a wall?: Yes.
45. Favorite color? Green, recently.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?: No.
47. Is your hair curly? No. It doesn't even pretend to be curly.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't know. But I bet Brian has it. And I bet he's going to send it to me, oh no, my work, just kidding my parents house.
49. Do looks matter?: Yes.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? You're wrong, Erin. It depends on how good looking SHE is. ;)
51. Is your phone bill sky high?: No. But higher than it should be! The KGB is just so helpful sometimes!
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. Sleep is a sanctuary.
54. Can you handle the truth?: Um, it really depends on the topic of the truth.
55. Do you have good vision? Yeah. I probably only wear my glasses 60% of the time.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?: Yes. Shall I list them off here?
57. How often do you talk on the phone?: I don't like talking on the phone, actually.
58. The last person you held hands with? Shirley Jean.
59.what are you wearing? No bra, no underwear, no socks. :) and regular clothes too. I've moved from "commando" to "terrorist."
60.What is your favorite animal? Pink Flamingos, mostly because of the stellar yard art they make.
61. Where was your default picture taken? MN State Fair 2009, this year.
62. Can you hula hoop?: Yes. I can also jump one like a jump rope.
63. Do you have a job?: Woot woot, a new job!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A gold sequined tiara for my Halloween costume.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes. First, because I'm always the smallest person around, and therefore I have to do things like that. And second, because sometimes I'm drunk.