Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can't say I didn't try...

Had all sorts of plans for things I was going to get done today...

Went to the antique store near our apartment that's going out of business to see if there was a deal on a dining room table and chairs. ...It's closed on Tuesdays.

Went to specifically to the Eagan DMV to get my Minnesota's driver's license because it's near my Chiropractor, and I only get adjusted every other week. Found out they don't take check/credit cards, so I withdrew from the ATM the last $20 in my single-girl's checking account to have enough cash for the new license. ...Oh, you need a birth certificate to change from a Wisconsin license with a name change. Your WI license and marriage certificate aren't good enough.

Went to the bank to close my single-girl's bank accounts. But since I just withdrew money for the license I couldn't get, I have an outstanding transaction, and I'll have to wait until that clears to close the accounts.

Went to the Chiropractor to get adjusted and to put my new payment info on file. ...But wait! Don't run that card, I wasn't able to transfer the money into our new accounts, because I couldn't close the accounts like I wanted to, so can you run it tomorrow?

How could so many attempted projects go so badly??
Ugh. What a day...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That's the kind of day that makes a person go crazy. Is your married fridge as stocked like the bar as your single girl fridge was? I'd dive in.

    ReplyDelete