Today is our 1 month wedding anniversary. We've been laughing a lot this month because every single person we've encountered has asked us the same exact question: "So... How's married life?" So here's 28 days of answers for the 28 days we've been married...
1. Can't complain so far.
2. I like it.
3. I didn't know it was possible to improve upon what we already had.
4. Sex is nice.
5. Changing Ryan into the man I want him to be has been pretty easy so far...
6. It's probably the best decision I've ever made regarding my love life.
7. Sometimes it's hard, but so far it's worth it.
8. Gender roles are confusing.
9. Perfect. Everything is perfectly the way it should be.
10. Beat's a poke in the eye.
11. It far exceeds my dreams and expectations.
12. We're figuring things out...
13. Marriage is so wonderful that I have to make up a word to describe it... and that word is SCRUMTRULESCENT.
14. I've already forgotten what life was like before.
16. It's like the ultimate slumber party.
17. It's pretty great to get to hang out with your best friend all of the time.
18. I feel like we're doing exactly what God intended for us to do.
19. Ah! I can't believe we're married!
20. It's pretty awesome.
22. He's my one. And when you know, you KNOW. I wouldn't have done this any other way.
23. We have a good time.
24. I understand why fairy tales end with "...and they lived happily ever after" now.
25. Day 25 was hard.
26. Just another day in paradise.
27. I love it. I wouldn't change a thing.
28. It is exponentially better than dating life.
Happy Monthiversary, Hubs! I love you!