Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Man-Giant in the blue Geo Metro,

It's hard for me to take you and your angry face seriously in that tiny car, with the tiny "meep meep" horn, even when you lean out of your driver's side window to give me the Stink Eye. I guess I don't know where you thought I should have gone this morning when coming onto the highway with an on-ramp that had no merge area because of the construction. I would like to point out that the lack of merge area was well marked with giant orange barrels and signage for no less than 1/4 mile before. I realize when merging it's my responsibility to come up to speed before coming into your lane, but that just wasn't an option today, and I don't think our situation was the same as the typical "cutting off" scenario. However, thanks for letting me know how I was wrong to encroach on your driving space.

I hope you have a great day, but you should know that next time I will hit you.

Yours Truly,
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. What Mr. Meep Meep clearly doesn't understand is that you have nothing to lose.
    MEEP MEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Did you post this from your iPhone? Sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. people in Geo Metros should never throw stink eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I blogged at work. Shhh! Don't tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me, I've done my fair share of blogging on the clock.

    ReplyDelete